Buyer – MRO
Buyer – MRO
Do you have indirect procurement experience (MRO focus)?
Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment?
Do you excel in stakeholder management?
MacGregor Black are working with a Leading Food Manufacturer on the search for a Buyer – MRO. This is permanent role based in UK.
As the Buyer – MRO, you will be working in a group role for category management of MRO and other indirects commodities as required with a spend of €25m. This is a European role and is responsible for implementing the group operations strategy as well as supporting different stakeholder groups with group contracts.
- To drive and manage the group MRO – circa. €25m+.
- Develop and execute strategic sourcing plans aligned to business needs and objectives.
- Manage and develop a network of supplier relationships that deliver value across quality, service, innovation, and cost.
- Provide and demonstrate high level Procurement and Technical category expertise to drive the group sourcing and agenda.
- Manages category cost base in-line with budget and drives continuous improvement projects.
- Provides financial transparency & forecast accuracy of Total Cost of Ownership.
- Support all factories with the management of MRO expenditure and services.
- Driving the supplier consolidation programme in MRO through challenging contracts and joint business plans with key providers.
- Supporting sites to reduce MRO inventories by 20%.
- Responsible for setting and executing the strategy on a European business and driving cost optimisation across the group.
What are we looking for?
- Degree level or equivalent experience in a similar role. (CIPS desirable).
- Indirect procurement experience (MRO advantageous) in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to implement strategic sourcing plans.
- In depth knowledge of market structures and supplier strategies.
- Negotiation skills, tendering, and contracting.
- Proven delivery of tangible benefits in quality, service, innovation, and cost savings.
- Stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
On offer is a competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Qasim Khan today for further information