Are you an experienced category manager?
Do you have a proven track record with end-to-end product lifecycles?
Do you have both a commercial and a creative mindset?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Furniture brand on the search for a Category Manager. This is a permanent role, based onsite in Leeds.
- Determine and own the category plans for complex, multiple categories sourcing insight from a broad base (customer, market, and supplier)
- Develop strategic relationships with partner suppliers to drive growth and support margin investment opportunities in association with supply chain and marketing colleagues
- Develop and maintain aligned relationships with key sector and commercial colleagues to drive new business and cross-sell growth plans
- Manage a team, working together to deliver on the end-to-end product lifecycles within your category
- Work closely with trend-led product ranges constantly working to optimise range through price and SKU reviews
- Lead with a commercial mindset taking the lead on all cost matrixing and lead times
- Developing relationships with existing suppliers in the far east, The UK & Europe as well as working closely with the QA team located in the Far East
What we are looking for:
- Experience to drive innovation programs & NPD with track record of success
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced team with tight deadlines
- Proven experience within the consumer space managing hard goods categories end-to-end
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Self-motivated, confident energetic and creative mindset
- Proven commercial acumen with experience negotiating pricing
Please contact Abbie Richardson for further details.