Cluster Ops Director
Are you an experienced operational leader within food manufacturing?
Do you have a strong background of leading multiple sites or large single sites within the food industry?
Are you data driven with the ability to drive improvements in all areas of operations?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading food brand on the search for a Regional Operations Director. This is a PERM role based in the Midlands.
- Support, lead and mentor site directors within your region.
- Ensure each site is maximising manufacturing output and running as efficiently as possible.
- Assisting in goal setting and promoting company growth, forecasting trends and patters and reporting to the senior board.
- Drive continuous improvement, delivering and exceeding business targets.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of a multiple site or large single site leadership positions within food manufacturing.
- Strong leadership and communications skills for mentoring and building teams.
- Analytical mind, great with numbers and trends and able to locate small areas for improvement. Manipulating marginal gains.
- Vast food manufacturing experience.
Salary – Up to £120k + car + benefits
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.