Are you an experienced automation controls technician or engineer?
Do you have experience of successfully managing and improving control systems within a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
Are you proficient working with various PLC systems?
MacGregor Black is partnering with a well-known manufacturing brand on the search for an Electrical Controls Engineer. This is a perm role based in Glasgow.
- To be the company’s subject matter expert on PLC and other automated systems.
- Performance measurement of systems pre-work and post evaluation.
- To ensure continued improvement in project engineering skills through a structured development programme.
- Support production with your knowledge, ensuring their control systems are running at optimum efficiency.
- Plant performance regarding CI activities and projected improvements.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of PLC’s, SCADA, and networking technologies and general Electrical Systems.
- Good understanding of a structured approach to software design, Testing and Documentation.
- Knowledge of ASI networks, Siemens, Movimot, Networks, Scada packages, B&R
- Experience of working within Projects and Maintenance.
- Experience of working within a Production environment – preferably FMCG.
Salary – Up to £60k + benefits
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.