MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a leading food production business, on the search for a Cost Accountant. This is a permanent position, located in Northern Ireland.
As the Cost Accountant you will be responsible for daily and weekly production cost analysis, product development costings and management accounts support.
This is a key business role with the opportunity to contribute to ongoing company success.
- Weekly reporting and analysis of production activity
- Supporting preparation of monthly management accounts
- Stock analysis, control & valuation
- Assist with production planning and forecasting
- Responsible for the accuracy of all costing data including cost management, budgeting, and performance evaluation
- Analysing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Proactively engaging with areas of the business and ensuring cross functional communication to deliver a coordinated approach
- Attendance at key meetings, providing supports & insights
- Undertaking ad-hoc analysis to address specific business issues as appropriate
- Ideally you will be CIMA, ACCA, or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills