Country Manager – U.S
Are you passionate about growing existing and new business opportunities?
Do you have people management experience?
Do you have track record of maximising sales in key revenue targets?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with Industry Leading Nursery & Toy Brand, on the search for a Country Manager. This is a full-time, permanent role with the option of fully remote within North America, ad hoc office presence will be required.
The Country Manager will be responsible for developing and executing sales business plans, establishing greater market share with new and existing accounts and overseeing the account management of all customers.
- Monitor, track, analyse and evaluate profit margin, revenue stream, sales methods, expenses, and overall results, taking corrective action when plan is below target.
- Develop, counsel, and direct the growth of the local team members.
- Assist in the establishment of pricing policies.
- Strong relationships with other business units (e.g. Quality, Product Management, Marketing) will be required to deliver on establishes sales business plan objectives.
- Proactively follow-through and close sales according to the sales plan and deliver on key revenue targets short-, mid- and long-term.
- Provide and maintain structured joint business plans that will stimulate growth and brand exposure alongside the company’s strategic plan.
- Identify and evaluate potential new distributors in collaboration with the Line Manager.
- Work with the Line Manager to prepare a forecast, by item, for each account, and maintain the forecast throughout the year, continually monitoring the achievement of sales goals and proactively develop corrective action plans if necessary.
- Close liaison with customer services and accounts teams on order book management and credit risks.
- Actively participate in market research and share insights with the cross-functional global teams, gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of the market, customers, and competitors to improve market entry strategies.
- Manage the execution of new product initiatives and/or core product improvements from inception to market launch.
- Prepare, participate, document and follow-up meetings.
- Attend company sales meetings and shows as required.
What are we looking for?
- Senior-level sales experience, with proven success in an international company.
- Proven track record in building strong relationships with retail accounts.
- Successful track record in developing and executing strategic sales and trade marketing plans.
- Experience in people management and working in fast-paced work environment.
- Previous P&L responsibility preferred, but not mandatory.
- Market knowledge, i.e. formal knowledge of targeted distribution and product categories, commercial acumen and financial know-how.
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, planning and administration skills.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to close a deal effectively.
- Passion for growing existing business and finding new opportunities.
- Willingness to travel.
- High commitment and involvement, willingness to achieve targets.
- Hands-on mentality, delivering results not just through delegation, but by personal initiative.
- Service- and solution-oriented personality with a positive mindset.
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Emily McMahon today for more information.