Do you have an eye for tailoring personalised content?
Are you an effective communicator and used to working with interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams?
Do you take pride in customer satisfaction and building loyalty?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a leading consumer goods business, on the search for a CRM Executive. This is a permanent role based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
As a CRM Executive you will play a key role in supporting the businesses CRM team with global and local CRM campaigns across multiple channels (eMail, SMS, paid ads). With your help, the business wants to offer their customers a tailored range of personalized content with a best-in class 360° consumer experience in close cooperation with the Brand, social media and E-Commerce teams. In this dynamic role, you will drive content creation and campaign implementation across channels to help deliver the right content to the right customer at the right time.
- Coordinate global and local content for newsletter preparation, translation & testing.
- Work closely with colleagues from the Brand Communication team, graphics team, and regional marketing managers to align on regional promotions and marketing assets.
- Creation and testing of newsletters and content in our Salesforce Marketing Cloud and plan A/B tests to optimize our performance.
- Identification and reporting of any bugs/tech issues in the layout or sending of the emails and reporting the issues to our developers with tools such as Jira.
- You will be responsible to analyse campaign performance on a global and local level, identify potential for optimization and create monthly KPI reports for each channel.
- You will be responsible for leading smaller projects in the management of our
Ratings & Reviews and NPS platforms together with our external service providers and our Customer Service team.
- You will support the planning and implementation of personalized and
automated journeys along the customer lifecycle to send our customers relevant
information at the right time to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
What are we looking for?
- Pro-active, self-starter mentality with the ability to think strategically.
- Previous experience or knowledge in CRM or Email Marketing.
- Experience working in interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Business fluent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Experience in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation tools
- (Preferred) Experience in creating dynamic content based off of user preferences.
- (Preferred) Experience in building multi-step customer journey flows.
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Dan Hookway today for more information.