Do you take pride in building long-term relationships between brands and customers?
Are you able to effectively communicate cross-functionally throughout an organisation?
Can you utilise data-driven analytics to formulate bullet proof strategies?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a leading consumer goods business, on the search for a CRM Manager. This is a permanent role based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
As a CRM Manager you will be responsible for defining and implementing the global CRM activation/retention strategy for the business by providing customers with relevant and personalized interaction with the brand. Working closely with the IT department, you will play an important role connecting all customer data across the company for data-driven CRM campaigns. You will deliver best-in-class, 360° customer experiences across paid and owned channels with a strong focus on building the subscriber database through active lead generation campaigns. You will drive an increase in customer lifetime value, converting customers and prospects into true brand ambassadors.
- Outline customer touch points and contact programmes including campaign delivery and automation to deliver integrated and consistent communications.
- As well as managing the day-to-day of the CRM channels, you will also support the overall CRM strategy – to develop short, mid to long term planning, tactics and (potential) levers and sales strategies to increase customer database growth and drive customer lifetime value and improve customer retention through our BAU and automated CRM marketing campaigns.
- Regularly review competitor activity and provide new, best-in-class ideas and innovations across BAU emails.
- Driving our lead generation strategy for a continuous growth of our CRM database.
- Further development of the CRM eco system in close collaboration with IT.
- Marketing strategy and campaign management across different CRM channels including both online and offline.
- Identify opportunities to use customer data to create a more personal customer journey.
- Manage all aspects of CRM marketing campaigns, including the ideation, planning, creation, and deployment across all territories in line with overall trading/ marketing/ campaign calendar.
- Iterative development of target audience segmentation and campaign strategies to improve subscriber/ customer engagement and lifetime value.
- End to end use of our marketing platform Salesforce Marketing cloud to create customer segments, build campaign flows and produce post campaign reports.
- Build and automate campaigns and customer journeys, perform QA and testing of campaigns before they go-live.
- Leverage automation software to formulate data-driven analytics report to market relevant products to new and existing customers.
- Optimize campaign and performance based on activity KPIs to contribute to the improvement of key business metrics such as repeat purchase rate, database growth, retention rate.
- Set up and run A/B Testing & performance optimization.
- Set up and maintain reporting to track campaign performance and develop new strategies based on those insights.
- Measure, monitor and analyse marketing effectiveness of CRM channel campaigns and activities.
- Keep up to date with CRM trends and competitors’ analysis.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of Digital, CRM or email development experience.
- Pro-active, self-starter mentality with the ability to think strategically.
- Salesforce Marketing cloud knowledge is a plus but must have previous experience with an ESP, CDP or CRM marketing automation software.
- Previous experience of working in an eCommerce brand in a Digital, CRM or marketing function.
- Working on CRM and/or digital customer journeys.
- An understanding of the digital landscape, channels and how to use them to target and engage customers effectively.
- Previous experience of mapping customer journeys and enhancing/rationalising touchpoints.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and SQL is an advantage.
- Good understanding of web analytics, KPI dashboards and customer databases.
- An Affinity for IT and data flow processes is an advantage.
- Business fluent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Experienced in working in interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Dan Hookway today for more information.