Do you have a proven track record in cheese making?
Do you have an understanding of ingredients & the product formulation of cheese/ dairy products?
Do you have a degree in Food Technology OR 3 year’s relevant experience?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Food business on the search for a Dairy Technologist. This is a perm role based in North East London.
- Resolving concerns with product consistency and/or quality
- Research the molecular dynamics of milk proteins to create effective cheese that isn’t made with animals.
- For our first items, create formulations and recipe iterations.
- Keep track of technical advancements affecting conventional, vegan, and plant-based cheeses and incorporate them into our development.
- Create scalable cheese production methods appropriate for pilot and commercial phases.
What are we looking for?
- An understanding of the ingredients, analytical tools, and product formulation of cheese and other dairy products
- A demonstrated track record in cheese production
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- High performance both independently and in a team environment.
Salary up to £50k + Benefits
Please contact Laura Kennedy today for further information.