Ecommerce Key Account Manager
Have you got a proven track record of managing large scale Amazon accounts?
Are you an expert in optimisation?
Do you possess superior analytical and reporting skills?
Macgregor Black are partnering with a global market leading housewares brand, on the search for a Ecommerce Key Account Manager – Amazon.
As eKAM You will be responsible for leading, managing and developing a portfolio of brands and their top listings. This role will focus on sell out, monitoring day to day rate of sale and PPM to keep in line with budgets.
- Direct turnover and channel responsibility for Amazon top listings in the UK market
- Amazon UK account planning and execution
- Lead Amazon UK customer meetings, with supporting company team develop plans to maximise results for the partnership
- Together with the EU Amazon marketing team maximise our brand presence on Amazon UK, drive the promotional calendar, maximise return on investment and bring creative ideas to generate sales
- Ensure profitability for Amazon UK
- Drive forecast process for Amazon UK
- Actively monitor Amazon UK marketplace & competitor activity
- Cross channel/regional alignment for promotions, product assortment & launches
- Act as main point of contact for Amazon UK both internally and to Amazon at multiple levels
- Working closely with Channel Controller developing and executing joint business plans
What are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of the Amazon/ etail business model
- 2-3 years minimum proven successful experience working with Amazon/ etail space
- Experience with online market research
- Experience working with or for Amazon, including direct P&L responsibility
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation