Do you have proven experience with Amazon?
Are you looking to further your career in a market leading beauty brand?
Do you have experience working with Shopify?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Luxury Beauty & Gifting Brand on the search for an E-commerce Manager This is a perm role based in Manchester.
- Act as the strategic and operational lead for all e-commerce customers, including retail customers and Clients own websites as directed – agree short term plans to drive sales as well as develop and secure buy in for medium term growth plans
- Proactively identify and maximise short term tactical opportunities whilst building longer term strategic plans
- Secure and drive increases in distribution across existing and new branded ranges at agreed pricing
- Implement promotional and visibility driving initiatives to ensure that strong ROS is achieved online
- Alongside the Head of UK Sales, develop, lead, and own the UK key account promotional plan
- Alongside the Head of UK Sales, establish positive relationship with all key customers – ensure that all have appropriate frequency of contact
- Follow up on all new opportunities identified in each customer meeting so that sales can be maximised
- Quickly address any issues by customers to ensure that a positive impression of the company is left
- Follow up on new business leads promptly and effectively
- To deputise for Head of UK retail, on account interface, in their absence
- Managing and working side by side with our UK Amazon partner agency to increase our UK sales and profitability
- Alongside the Brand and Marketing team, ensuring that all the websites are continually updated to optimise engagement, communicate brand and product updates and to increase sales conversion
- Alongside the Brand and Marketing Team, management and optimisation of SEO, PPC, and affiliate marketing where relevant
- Reporting and analysis of website metrics
- Work closely with the social media manager to ensure we can take advantage of new social ecommerce routes to market for our brands
- Staying up to date on new features, best practises and trends across ecommerce, digital and social platforms
- Monthly reporting to keep directors and key stakeholders informed of performance
- Alongside commercial team, provide monthly rolling sales forecasts and online merchandising report
- Alongside Marketing Managers, manage and maintain the budget
- Lead the customer service element of our ecommerce plan, working closing with logistics and operations
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record across multiple marketplaces and e-tailer platforms, preferably within beauty or fashion
- Proven track record of driving revenue and profitability
- Understanding on how to effectively manage digital to maintain websites and DTC platforms
- Experience or an understanding of managing ecommerce marketing programmes including paid search, email, display and retargeting
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages
- Google Analytics
- Experience of working on Shopify websites
- Excellent understanding of all social media platforms
Please contact Abbie Richardson for more information.