Engineering Team Leader
Do you have 5 years multi-skilled engineering experience within a manufacturing, facilities or FMCG environment?
Have you previously managed and lead high-performing teams?
Do you have a passion to succeed in a challenging, business critical role?
MacGregor Black is working with a on the search for an . This is a permanent role based in
- To provide general maintenance for all production related equipment.
- To ensure all PPM’s are completed, along with all supporting PPM documentation.
- Ensuring breakdowns are rectified efficiently while investigating root cause to prevent reoccurrence.
- To respond to ad hoc requests and/or take an active role in specific projects.
- To manage contractors associated with the maintenance and repairs of all equipment when required to do so.
- To provide front line engineering support to the manufacturing lines.
- To continually monitor plant conditions, capturing potential issues and report defects.
What are we looking for?
- High level knowledge of pneumatic, electrical and large mechanical machinery.
- Strong understanding, familiarity and experience of various production line equipment.
- Welding skills in TIG/MIG
- Thorough and ‘Right First Time’ approach to diagnostic, maintenance and repair work.
- Good bench fitting and metal fabrication skill set using mostly hand tools, drills, angle grinders etc.
- Competent in electrical fault finding in panels, 3 phase motors, VFDs, relays, transformers, SMPS, Contactors, Wiring Harnesses etc.
- High level of fault-finding knowledge of PLC’s.
- The ability to work independently when needed but also effectively as part of a small and close engineering team is crucial. Good and clear communication skills are a valuable asset.
Days only, Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week.
For more information, please contact Rob Blackburn today.