Are you an experienced engineering manager with a food production background?
Are you interested in joining a leading food brand with fantastic career opportunities?
Are you an accomplished leader who can get the very best from your team and machinery?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading food brand on the search for an Engineering Manager. This is a perm role based in Bathgate
- Control and organisation of the maintenance personnel to ensure that the site receives the maximum maintenance resource to support its operation.
- The management of engineering projects to ensure the safe selection, installation, commissioning, and operation of plant, machinery, and equipment.
- The management of the sites engineering budget, working within budgeted expenditure limits through good planning and cost control.
- Pursue and demand high levels of workmanship and a zero-defect performance level as the only acceptable standard in all areas.
- Preparing reports to meet the site and company requirements.
- Continuously drive improvement initiatives to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Develop a world-class maintenance organisation at the site by continually improving OEE of all production lines, addressing quality issues through technical solutions and improving the standards of maintenance workmanship.
- Actively encourage all site personnel in participation in site CI Projects.
What are we looking for?
- HNC / equivalent in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- NEBOSH Certificate qualified
- 16/17th edition electrical qualification or equivalent.
- Level 4 Food Hygiene (or equivalent). Advanced HACCP (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of Engineering leadership experience; with exposure to FMCG environments, retailer audit standards and being ‘audit ready’.
- Evident confidence in presentation, communication and negotiating with professional peer groups.
- Efficient in delivering objectives and key measures.
- Ability to lead engineering segments of audits and ensure delegated Managers are able to lead also.
- Ability to manage priorities and projects across a multi-site and multi-function organisation
- A personal commitment to role model behaviours and to leadership and management through example.
- Knowledge in SAP and other IT systems.
Salary is up to £65k + benefits.
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.