Do you have 5 years multi-skilled engineering experience within a manufacturing, facilities or FMCG environment?
Are you an accomplished leader with a proven track record of leading high performing engineering teams?
Do you have a passion to succeed in a challenging, business critical role?
MacGregor Black is working with a Leading FMCG Brand on the search for an Engineering Supervisor. This is a permanent role based in Somerset.
- Ensuring that safety first is our priority.
- Instigate and monitor the performance of planned maintenance programmes and schedules recommending improvements where appropriate, to ensure efficiencies are maximised.
- Ensure 100% service targets are achieved and quality standards maintained.
- Lead a team of engineers.
- Plan with the Maintenance Manager the Weekly Engineering Tasks (PM and Corrective Work Orders), recommending improvements where appropriate, to ensure efficiencies are maximised and manage the allocation and completion of tasks and to ensure works orders are completed on time for area of accountability.
- Identify and drive optimisation projects aimed at increased environmental performance and cost reduction.
What are we looking for?
- Apprentice trained, preferably educated to HND level in a Mechanical/Electrical engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ engineering experience, within an FMCG environment – Food manufacturing experience is desired.
- In depth knowledge of maintenance systems and processes, with experience in project/CAPEX management – Leading the team, assigning tasks and monitoring progress
- Proven knowledge and experience of initiating and implementing continuous improvements, PPM processes, stock management
- Experience of managing and leading a high performing team with good coaching, communication and influencing skills.
- Experience of maintenance planning and work scheduling.
Salary circa £55k + Benefits.
For more information, please contact Scott Millican today.