Engineering Technician (Shift)
Are you a genuinely multi-skilled maintenance technician?
Do you want to work for a nationally recognized FMCG business?
Do you have a passion to succeed in a challenging and highly rewarding key role?
MacGregor Black is working with a on the search for an . This is a permanent role based in
- This role requires a multi-skilled technician with production line experience.
- You will ensure that all machinery and equipment is installed, maintained, and operated to maximise production output and efficiencies, recommending, and implementing improvements where necessary.
- You will carry out fault diagnosis and repair breakdowns.
What are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to HNC level in an engineering related discipline.
- Significant engineering experience of maintenance systems within a complex high speed production unit, FMCG or food manufacturing environment.
- Experience of lean manufacturing would be advantageous.
- You will have excellent IT and communication skills.
Salary – £37,500 with OT available + benefits
For more information, please contact Rob Blackburn.