EU HR Director
European HR Director
Are you an experienced EU HR Director from a multi-site FMCG products manufacturer?
Have you built & delivered robust human resources/people strategies?
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment with a true passion for HR business partnering?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Multisite FMCG Manufacturer on the search for an EU HR Director. This is a permanent role based in the UK.
As the EU HR Director, you will be responsible for communicating, and implementing a compelling people strategy, ensuring the business and its teams are continuously progressing to meet the company’s strategic vision.
- Board Leadership
- Co-create and co-deliver the overall business vision, strategy and performance
- Identify business led HR solutions to deliver enhanced commercial performance
- Champion and lead the companies vision and values, talent and succession planning, and people agendas across the business
- To provide coaching and support to the Board and to the functional teams to ensure that highly effective working practices are embedded
- HR Leadership
- Develop, communicate, and measure performance against the HR strategy for the business including.
- Performance management (e.g., PDR), remuneration and benefit programmes
- Recognition and engagement programmes
- Talent acquisition, development and retention programmes
- Diversity and inclusion programmes
- High quality Corporate & Internal communication processes and materials
- Health, Safety and general wellbeing for all our employees
- Lead the company HR function with sustainable and appropriate processes and quality standards
- Optimise the HR budget to achieve maximum return on investment from our people
- Further develop the HR function and leverage expertise to ensure that the function is operating effectively
What are we looking for?
- Proven EU HR Director from a complex, multi-site consumer product manufacturing company
- Experience of working in culturally & regionally diverse organisations
- Experience operating within a large headcount/labour intensive manufacturing framework
- A demonstrable track record of delivering results – understands how to marshal and align to get things done
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capability to pragmatically resolve multi-faceted challenges
- The ability to build and lead teams to get the best out of those around them
- Evidence of effective development of talented individuals within their area of and across the wider business
- An appreciation of coaching for performance and how to create high performing cultures
- Resilience and ability to remain confident when challenged
- Self-awareness and ability to adapt style to different situations and to influence others
- Evidence of strong HR functional understanding combined with continuous professional
- Strong financial appreciation and able to spot trends and develop insights from financial
- Evidence of effective cross-business collaboration
On offer is a competitive salary+ benefits.
Please contact Jon McNeish today for further information