European Export Manager
Do you have proven experience selling direct to retail in Europe?
Are you looking for your next opportunity in the Gifting industry?
Are you passionate about retail and consumer goods?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a market leading Gifting & Licensing brand, on the search for European Export Manager. This is a permanent Remote based role.
As the Export Manager, you will be part of a team, but will have your own responsibilities, targets and accounts. You will be a proactive individual with a passion for and experience in gift and lifestyle sales and have an excellent eye for opportunities and good communication skills.
- Opening accounts and developing sales to major EU customers (Multiple Retailers)
- Planning, conceiving and developing products and packaging for larger accounts
- Working with medium sized and National Accounts and prospects
- Planning and attending customer visits.
- Developing existing accounts and prospecting new ones
- Managing presentations
- Managing invoicing and allocating stock.
- Forecasting stock and managing allocations
- Working at trade shows and caring out necessary customer visits and meetings
- Visiting UK offices as and when required
What are we looking for?
- Good command of English
- Four years proven experience in National Account/Multiple Retailer Management
- Proven account opening and development
- Experience and current contacts in the European gift industry
- A full clean driving license
- A positive nature and a proactive approach
- A proven record on major account management and sales
- A flair for creativity & sales
- Well organised
- Good communication skills
- Some knowledge of MS Office, and good IT skills
- An impeccable attention to detail.
Please contact Abbie Richardson today for more information.