Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Account Manager – North of England & Midlands
Are you driven by growth and success?
Are you a team player?
Can work in a competitive environment?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Leading Toy distribution company, on the search for a Field Sales Account Manager. The position is home based with office visits as well and travel to meet suppliers.
About the role
As a Business Development Manager, you will help aid the exponential growth of the business.
What You’ll do:
- Day to Day sales planning with customers/buying groups
- Provide weekly sales reports of key events to Senior Account Manager
- Work closely and monitor sales at retail for each account to minimise markdown and maximise opportunities
- Establish and communicate all buying timelines for each account throughout the company
- Strategic planning, forecasting, and sales planning and follow through
- Establish present retailers’ timelines for spring sales presentations, Autumn winter sales presentations, and order due dates
- Create and maintain business plan throughout the whole year/season
- Work with the Senior Account Manager to prepare a forecast, by item for each account and maintain the forecast throughout the season, continually reviewing the number to make sure its correct
- Proactively follow through and close sales according to the sales plan
- Schedule, plan, and attend company sales meetings
- Monitor the achievement of sales goals and variances to the business plan monthly and work alongside the company’s strategic plan to develop short and long-term sales goals
- Weekly route planning – on the road 2-3 days weekly visiting customers
- Attend trade shows both UK & Ireland
What are we looking for?
- Sales presentation skills
- Strategic planning, forecasting, and sales planning
- Selling, Appointments and shows
- Email and telephone communication skills
- Administration Skills (Working with support staff) and logistics
- Commercial Awareness, With a proven track record of selling
- Understanding of the small business mindset and what those entails
- Crucial to be a team player and be able to work in a competitive environment
- Computer experience required, must have good knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Work programmes
- At least two years of sales/retailing history with a national manufacturing company or retailer
Above all we are looking for a highly motivated, Friendly, and organised individual with exceptional communication skills. A quick learner with attention to detail and the ability to work in a competitive environment.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org