Are you a qualified accountant?
Do you have experience in commercially focused roles?
Have you operated in an SME environment?
MacGregor Black is working exclusively with a leading Drinks business on the search for a Finance Director. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Finance Director, you will have overall responsibility for the finance function of the business and report to the Managing Director. The role involves significant business partnering with the commercial functions to drive decision making that can improve business performance.
- Leading all financial planning & analysis, including forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management.
- Supporting the MD and the board to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Analysing data, preparing forecasts, reports, and recommendations for the management to provide analytical support.
- Presenting business findings and analytics to commercial stakeholders to influence decision making.
- Preparing financial presentations and monthly performance reports including industry comparisons, pricing, and profitability analysis.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing leaders on developing business strategies that can increase business competitiveness.
- Oversee and review accounting tasks, including payroll, tax, and compliance.
- Implementing KPIs in the business to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Responsible for developing the team within the finance function.
What are we looking for?
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Experienced within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous Finance Director experience.
- Proven ability to influence commercial business decisions.
- Inspirational finance leader with the ability to communicate at all levels of a business.
- Extremely passionate and motivated, with experience of taking businesses to next levels of growth.
This is a highly commercial Finance Director role with overall responsibility for the accounting in the business and the ability to influence strategic decisions within a leading player in the Drinks sector.
Excellent salary + benefits. Hybrid working.
Please contact Nichola Saul for more information.