Finance System Analyst
Financial Systems Analyst
Do you have systems accountant experience?
Have you worked on an ERP implementation?
Do you enjoy both IT and finance?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a global FMCG business, on the search for a Financial Systems Analyst. This is a permanent role based in County Durham.
As the Financial Systems Analyst, you will support or lead on system enhancements and finance process review and improvements. Working with market leading products and partners, the role will cover both projects & BAU and will be a crucial player in working with both technology and finance teams internally and externally.
- Act as a key member of the Finance Systems team, forging strong relationships with both the business and IT
- Help to build and design robust finance system process
- Support all aspects of implementation to a new Finance (ERP) System
- Ensure the finance team have strong confidence in the delivery of finance system projects, upgrades and change as required
- Ensure the finance systems team are providing ongoing change, support and development across a number of areas, including but not limited to: Financial Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Intercompany, Consolidations, Treasury, Tax, Security and Reporting
- To assist with identifying and implementing improvements to business processes
- Establish best practices for financial systems use and system guides/procedures for users
- To work with 3rd parties and various external partners
What are we looking for?
- First rate communication, inter-personal, and influencing skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and attention to detail including the capacity to identify and appropriately assess and order competing interests and priorities.
- Highly IT literate and forward thinking when it comes to technology adoption
- Solid technical and analytical skills
- Methodical and thorough approach to investigation and solution of problems
- Outstanding people skills – able to assess staff skill levels and to delegate appropriately
- Self-motivated and wishing to make a difference, with a track record of achievements
- Able to break down complex technical matters into easily understood concepts
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Carl Maw today for more information.