Do you have experience within FMCG?
Are you a qualified accountant or equivalent?
Can you work onsite in Lincolnshire?
MacGregor Black is delighted to partner with a FMCG business in their search for a Financial Analyst. This is a permanent role located in Lincolnshire.
As the Financial Analyst you will play a crucial role in overseeing product costings, maintaining accurate costing models, and providing insightful costing analyses for multiple sites across our organisation.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Product Costing Management:
- Oversee product costing for both new and existing products.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive costing models and bills of material.
- Costing Analysis and Advisory:
- Provide in-depth information on product costs.
- Advise the business on the best course of action based on costing analyses.
- Collaboration and Partnerships:
- Partner with New Product Development to assess cost implications on products and product changes.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Business Performance team to ensure a thorough understanding of costings for tenders and new business.
- Information Support:
- Provide analysis and information to support business tenders.
- Evaluate raw material alternatives and advise on cost impacts, recommending optimal use.
- Scenario Analysis:
- Conduct scenario analysis for key stakeholders on an ad-hoc basis.
- Continuous Improvement and Projects:
- Evaluate costing for continuous improvement projects and provide recommendations.
- Manage current by-product stocks and approve ad-hoc sales.
- Operational Excellence:
- Implement and develop more efficient ways of working within systems and processes.
- Undertake ad-hoc project work as required.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem-Solving – Logical thinker with the ability to create effective solutions.
- Organization and Multitasking – Ability to multitask and organise workloads effectively to meet parallel deadlines.
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Carl Maw for more information today.