- Are you a senior food Technologist looking for an exciting new challenge?
- Do you speak French and German to a professional level?
- Are you a strong communicator, who builds lasting relationships?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Global Food Manufacturer on the search for a Technical Service Food Technologist. This is a perm role based in Hamburg (Hybrid).
- Providing technical service support including on-site visits to a set number of assigned customers in North Africa and Francophone West Africa region.
- Conducting laboratory formulation of a wide range of food products demonstrating product value and identifying new product innovation opportunities to drive business growth.
- Develop excellent customer relationships through superior technical expertise, serving as the primary technical support contact for your customers.
- Deliver technical customer support by analysing processes, offering recommendations, conducting trials, and providing product documentation assistance.
- Coordinate customer visits and collaborate with regional commercial leaders to prioritise projects, deliver innovative solutions, and maximise returns in the EMEA region.
- Manage CRM data according to best practices and company standards, recording and sharing customer activities and project updates.
What are we looking for?
- Degree or equivalent in Food Science, Food Technology or Food Engineering.
- Strong experience in a technical service or product development role within the food industry.
- A proven track record of technically supporting customers in the food industry.
- Experience in running pilot plant equipment and supervising factory trials.
- Bi-lingual, German – fluent, French – professionally.
Salary – up to €80k + benefits.
Please contact Kieron Hall today for further information.