Global Communications Director
Global Director of Communications
Do you have a strong track record of accelerating a brand via community and influencer strategies?
Do you have experience within the beauty industry?
Are you a strong leader who can build successful teams?
Macgregor Black are partnering with a fast-growing beauty business on the search for a Global Director of Communications to help build industry leading brands and products of the future. This is a permanent role based in the London HQ, requiring 3 days in office per week.
As the Global Director of Communications, you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of the portfolio of brands via meaningful creator and influencer relationships. As a senior leader, the role will require focus in building a new international communications team, driving the agenda into the brands, and shaping a cross-brand, cross-market influencer strategy that will step-change awareness across the portfolio of brands.
- Develop existing team members whilst expanding the communications team to achieve a global cross-brand presence.
- Shape strategic approach for organic and paid influencer activity across all brands and their different communities/consumers.
- Secure cross-brand partnership strategies to drive brand equity and awareness.
- Set and manage the communications budget to deliver against annual brand revenue targets.
- Support the communications team to implement strategy, with a strong focus on driving scale across organic influencer communities, focusing on implementing large scale eventing and gifting strategies as well as establishing long term ambassador partnerships.
- Drive and monitor business results, driving KPI’s via key monitoring tools such as Tribe, Creator IQ and Traaker.
- Monitor competitor activities and share learnings internally.
What are we looking for?
- 8yrs+ experience in Beauty Influencer Marketing with a track record in building and scaling new beauty brands via community and influencer strategies.
- Passion for all beauty categories.
- An inspirational leader, focused on coaching and developing a new team.
- Creative individual with an eye for engaging content and the ability to help shape big campaign ideas.
- Results focused, strong commercial acumen with the ability to work alongside commercial, finance and marketing directors to instill a KPI culture at the heart of the communications team.
- Dynamic, flexible and eager to be part of building beauty brands of the future.
Please contact Emily Robson for more information.