Global Head of Marketing
Global Head of Marketing
Do you have extensive experience from working within Marketing with a strong knowledge of customer behavior and how to measure effects?
Do you have a deep understanding how to build a brand and how to create brand awareness in a global and digital environment?
Do you have a true passion for sports & fashion – updated on consumer trends, competitors, market research and media?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with Outdoor Sports business, on the search for Global Head of Marketing. This is a permanent role based in The Nordic Region.
As the Global Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for defining the long-term vision, goals, and strategy, as well as setting the seasonal plan and ensuring creative execution across all consumer touch points. You will lead and develop a team of top talent marketeers within creative concept development, production, PR & communication, social & paid media, retail marketing and sports marketing.
You will be part of the management team, interacting with various stakeholders as well as external partners and agencies.
- Develop, budget, forecast, align, and implement the performance marketing strategy and KPI’s.
- Drive the brand’s mid & upper funnel strategy, budget & tactics to make this a robust part of the brand ‘s digital eco system
- Optimize and adjust the KPI’s monthly
- Accountable (as a team) for defining, aligning, and achieving your dynamic ROAS targets.
- Full ownership and accountability for of performance marketing budget and agreed performance marketing KPI’s
- Develop and implement frictionless high converting user journeys together with the Trading and Experience teams
- Improve coordination and incremental value of all channels through attribution modelling.
- Develop and implement AI/ marketing automation/ marketing modelling together with the Business Intelligence Team
- Create actionable insights and implementations from performance marketing analysis, Google Brand popularity, new technologies and industry trends to benefit ecommerce and beyond
- Continue to build a talented and highly motivated team for a fast-developing business
- Develop & maintain relationships; internal (Global ecommerce marketing, Regional Marketing, eCommerce Trade Marketing, and Brand Marketing) and external
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience from working within Marketing and Communication with a strong knowledge of customer behavior and how to measure effects
- Deep understanding how to build a brand and how to create brand awareness in a global and digital
- Proven track record of building and leading international and diverse teams
- True passion for sports & fashion – updated on consumer trends, competitors, market research and media
- landscape, preferably with experience from retail both on- and off-line.
- Strong commercial focus – strong knowledge how to drive traffic and create sales with accurate tools
- and for all channels and media
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written and verbal skills in English
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Nichola Saul today for more information.