Global Retail Experience Manager
Global Senior Retail Experience Manager
Do you have experience across wholesale and retail?
Do you have experience across Europe, US and Asia?
Do you have a growth mindset?
Macgregor Black are partnering with a Global Consumer Business, on the search for a Global Senior Retail Experience Manager. This is a remote role based in Amsterdam.
As Global Senior Retail Experience Manager you will own the consumer experience in all physical environments where consumers meet the brand and products. This will include partner brand stores, shop in shops, branded areas, consume fairs, display/POS material and visual standards within wholesale. You will lead the retail experience team from planning to execution of stories in the European, American and Asia-Pacific regions working across the commercial departments and directly with retail partners worldwide.
- Responsible for the development and execution of retail strategies and manage the associate budgets for implementation.
- Develop and maintain the brands retail experience playbook and guidelines to ensure a coherent consumer experience across physical stores worldwide.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop processes and policies that enable operational excellence across the brands physical footprint.
- Secure integration of retail strategies with Marketing, Sales, Finance and other departments
- Utilise consumer insights and feedback to improve consumer experience and ensure a seamless shopping experience.
- Lead and develop Visual Merchandising standards.
- Lead functions such as retail project management, retail concept supply, store planning, visual merchandising, and the local trade/retail marketing resources.
- Train and develop all levels of the organisation in retail KPI’s and consumer experience.
- Manage retail projects through the whole process from planning Business case onward to execution and operational opening of the store, including Business Case accountability.
- Oversee and comment/recommend project based on business case and store planning template.
- Ensure optimal and clear communication flow towards all external and internal parties related to retail projects.
- Ensure quality in execution- both conceptual and commercial which meets brand experience/values expectations and continually looks for materials/processes to raise standards.
- Analyse, follow up and report sales figures and KPI’s and implement appropriate actions.
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record in a similar role with demonstrated success of achieving a memorable consumer experience on a global scale.
- Retail management background.
- Experience being operational in all retail development matters; retail strategy and establishment, management of retail concepts, retail marketing development, visual merchandising strategies and retail KPI’s.
- Strong knowledge of the complexity between wholesale, omnichannel retail and brand experience.
- Powerful leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead, motivate and work effectively as a member of a global team.
- Demonstrated strong business judgement and decision making skills.
- Ability to identify, prioritise and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Fluent English.
- Readiness for travel (1 week/month).
Get in touch with Emily Robson for more information.