Group Operational Excellence Manager
Group Op Ex Manager
Are you an experienced CI manager within FMCG?
Do you have experience of successfully managing the continuous improvement of multiple manufacturing sites?
Are you passionate about delivering best in class manufacturing techniques?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading FMCG brand on the search for a CI Manager. This is a perm role based in Scotland.
- Identify and deliver service improvement activities across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change.
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working.
- Identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
What are we looking for?
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is required, Black Belt would be preferable.
- Previous continuous improvement analytical experience within FMCG, including project management and business analysis is essential.
- Previous engineering experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of partners and senior managers.
Salary – competitive + benefits.
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.