Head of HR
Do you have senior leadership experience in a global FMCG business?
Can you manage and support all HR activities across multiple sites throughout the UK?
Do you have experience developing and fostering high performance within HR and the wider business?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Food and Beverage Manufacturing business on the search for a Head of HR. This is a permanent Remote based role.
As the Head of HR, you will partner with the Heads of Function to foster positive working relationships between HR and the rest of the business. You will be responsible for the implementation of the Group and Divisional HR plan, facilitating and supporting site HR Plans. Also, ensuring consistent application of policies and procedures across the HR function and provide and interpret key people data to support overall operational efficiency of the business.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of HR information.
- Provide professional HR support and guidance to Managers.
- Supervise HRBPs and senior stakeholders on strategic resourcing plans, compensation, benefits, learning and development, budget and ER.
- Conduct HR initiatives and activities to meet overall business goals.
- Lead the Divisional customer Ethical agenda.
- Accountable for the implementation and adherence to Group Company Policies.
- Accountable for the review, harmonization and implementation of divisional key people policies and procedures ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and alignment to company values.
- Ensure compliance with all Legal Requirements in all people related activities.
- Implement and maintain appropriate governance framework for key HR activities including Pay, Reward and Recruitment.
- Manage Employee lifecycle processes for Senior Management colleagues.
What are we looking for?
- Strong business acumen.
- CIPD Level 7.
- Masters Degree Level.
- Excellent understanding of HR fundamentals.
- Experience of developing a high-performance culture within the wider business and specifically the HR community.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills –Advanced Excel.
- Extensive experiences of leading/managing an HR function and operating as an HR Partner at a senior level to senior leaders in an FMCG organisation.
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Alice Redmond for a confidential discussion today.