Head of Sales
Head of Sales – Australia/New Zealand
Do you have experience working with Premium brands?
Are you a strong sales leader?
Do you have a proven track record in achieving growth?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Luxury Consumer Brand, on the search for a Head of Sales – Australia/New Zealand. This is a permanent role based in Australia, with remote working.
As the Head of Sales you will be responsible for leading a team of 10 across Australia, achieving growth with key retail partners whilst identifying new opportunities for the brand to grow.
- Working with the Sales Director to create the region strategy and annual business plan in order to deliver the revenue/cost budgets and KPI’s.
- Managing the local sales and training team to achieve annual sales targets and financial goals. Closely monitor
- revenue budget. Ensure in time and accurate sales forecasting according to the global S&OP process.
- Ensure SOF management according to set standards. Control pricing process including all promotions, discounts
- and rebates.
- Implement go to market plans (activation, phase in and phase out of products) and optimize sell through and
- assortment planning.
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity to identify market
- opportunities and threats.
- Manage long term relationships with key accounts, strategic accounts and/or distributors and together develop
- strategy to optimize sell through.
- Manage, motivate and coach the designated local team(s)
What are we looking for?
- Educational background in economics, business sales or marketing (preferred)
- Working knowledge of multiple sales channels (retail, e-commerce, owned stores)
- Knowledge of P&L, budget management and sales forecasting
- Knowledge of assortment/financial planning and forecasting
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in the English and local language, both written and verbal
Please contact Emily Robson for more information.