Are you based in Heerhugowaard?
Do you have operational HR experience, and can work in an agile and entrepreneurial manner?
Do you have experience working in a global consumer brand?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Retail Business, on the search for an HR Advisor. This is a permanent role based in Heerhugowaard.
As the HR Advisor, you will work as part of a wider EMEA HR team with HRBPS in Europe and centres of excellence based in the US.
- First line HR support to colleagues based in The Netherlands, answering queries or escalating to HR team members if necessary.
- Responsible for administration surrounding new starters and leavers – including inputting roles into approval system, issuing contracts, updating pension and benefits providers, processing joiner and leaver information. Partnering with relevant departments such as finance/IT.
- Ensuring EMEA information in internal database (Workday) is kept up to date, completing requests for promotions/data changes to be approved and running reports from this database to provide to colleagues where required.
- Lead the induction/on-boarding of all new starters, working with HR Business Partners on induction process.
- Benefits administration and contributing to comparisons with competitors to ensure we remain an employer of choice.
- Responsible for the absenteeism registration and the process regarding ‘Wet Verbetering Poortwachter’
- Recruiting new colleagues, together with the hiring manager; write and post vacancies, coordinate the recruitment & selection process, maintain contacts with recruitment agencies.
- Support on HR communications to the Warehouse employees, including maintaining the notice board and internal display screens.
- Ensure up-to-date versions of relevant forms, policies and useful information are available through the intranet.
- Partnering with US based Centres of Excellence to create process improvement and collaboration – Payroll, HR Service Centre and Total Rewards.
- Collate monthly payroll amendments and queries and pass to the Payroll team.
- Coach managers/employees as appropriate.
- Work with HR Business Partners/HR Director on HR projects and employee relations cases as appropriate.
- Embrace company Vision, Mission & Values and be an ambassador for them within the business
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
What are we looking for?
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Intermediate Excel and other Microsoft Office suite skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Dutch
- Attention to detail with experience in working on highly accurate reports
- Customer service orientated
- Similar environment experience would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment & effectively manage time
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Other European languages would be beneficial
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner
Salary up to €45k + benefits.
Please contact Alice Redmond today for more information.