HR Business Partner
Do you have 3+ years HR Business Partner experience?
Can you support the HR Manager strategically and operationally?
Are you passionate about being part of a leading brand that is growing significantly and being part of their People Strategy across multiple international markets?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Consumer Goods business, on the search for HR Business Partner. This is a permanent role based in North Holland.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for implementing processes and measures using your analytical skills to give you a good insight into future-oriented solutions for bottlenecks or shortcomings. You will act as a strategic partner to the HR manager, by providing HR guidance and support to line managers and employees.
- Advice on our culture, recruitment and selection, leadership, involvement, remuneration, training, promotion, absenteeism, working conditions and outflow.
- Support the growth of the business in both the German and the Dutch market.
- Execute the strategic approach to the People strategy, supporting people development, talent reviews and succession planning.
- Support in optimal development of employees. Identifying needs and supervising development initiatives
- Support Employer Branding initiatives
- Supporting organizational development within Germany and Belgium with a focus on compliance with our cultural values.
- Advising HR manager on people strategy e.g. company culture, leadership development and working conditions etc
- First point of contact for all HR contacts at management level and for the departments you are responsible for in all HR matters.
- Proactive steering of performance management
- Building and optimizing organizational structures
- Leading and executing HR projects
- Correct implementation of the HR administration
- Supporting managers in managing the salary budget
- Executing and supervising a strategic recruitment and selection process across the partner departments.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- German speaking preferable
- Evidence of excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and deliver across a range of work activities and juggle a busy workload
- Excellent communicator, at all levels, both verbal and written
- Excellent team player
- Strong track record working collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to influence and persuade to gain support
- Promotes inclusivity, diversity, and equality at all times
- Champions company values at all times
- Works collaboratively
- Creative, solution-orientated approach to issue resolution
- Resilience and sensitivity when dealing with complex people matters
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Alice Redmond today for more information.