Do you have 5+ years experience in a senior HR generalist role?
Have you worked on a global scale?
Do you have a strong commercial acumen?
MacGregor Black are proudly partnering with an Industry Leading Consumer Business, on the search for a HR Director. This is a permanent based in Amsterdam.
- Collaborate with the Leadership Team, Directors, line managers, HR Team and other stakeholders to build a culture around company values
- In collaboration with the Head of HR, the HRLT and people managers, facilitate organisational structure /design discussions
- Following the defined best practice/process. Work with key stakeholders to ensure the selection of the right candidates for all positions
- Lead the HR team on the day-to-day HR generalist tasks and employee queries
- Drive the people engagement agenda through various initiatives and through partnering with the leaders and managers
- Coach managers on people and performance related matters
- Role model and lead the implementation of values to support the desired culture
- Secure development of people across the company to be best in class
- Maintain good administration of personnel and processes to support HR
- Manage and drive global HR projects across the annual HR cycle and other areas
- Develop and coach a strong HR team
- Develop, present and communicate key people data to all levels of the org.
- Working across the HR leadership team on projects and key initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Higher Degree in HR, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 5 years experience from a senior HR generalist role
- Experience from Global organisations with diverse workforces
- Demonstrated experience within developing organisations required
- Strong business/commercial understanding and strategic skills
- Ability to use Office 365 including Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English language skills, both written and oral
- Innovative, independent, dedicated, team oriented, flexible and passionate about your work
- Ability to travel extensively across all sites and field teams
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Emily Robson for more information today.