International Account Manager
International Account Manager
Have you got experience in International/National Account Management experience?
Do you have a background in FMCG retail?
Do you have a clear ability to motivate and contribute to working within a high performing team?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Global Toy Company, on the search for an International Account Manager. This is a permanent role based in Netherlands.
We are looking for a dynamic professional focused on the Toy Sector. The role involves identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, driving growth with the companies account base. You will be accountable for developing a strategic plan and delivering business performance expectations relating to volume, value and profit targets whilst balancing the strategic and operational needs of the customer.
- Develop and expand the company’s account base in EEMEA, targeting large retail chains.
- Achieve top and bottom-line growth through strategic initiatives.
- Strengthen relationships with current customers and expand business into new territories.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for achieving volume, value, and profit targets while balancing customer needs with operational requirements.
- Implement robust customer forecasting for effective demand planning, collaborating with departments for seamless execution.
- Work closely with internal teams to leverage crosscategory offerings and ensure timely adherence to product launch dates.
- Collaborate with the Licensing Team to provide and gather relevant information.
- Become a market expert for the EEMEA region.
- Collaborate with a team of experienced salespeople and sales support staff, fostering a collaborative and resultsdriven team culture.
- Prepare and present reports to keep relevant departments informed of account developments, maintaining clear communication channels within the team.
What are we looking for?
- At least 3/4 years International/National account management experience by being responsible for large retail accounts.
- FMCG experience is preferable.
- Experience working with product lines featuring multiple SKUs.
- Developed interpersonal skills to inspire, lead, and refine relationships with customers and colleagues to achieve business and account goals.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, lead, and contribute within a high-performing team.
- High level of numeracy, confidence in costing, pricing, and financial reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with a strategic viewpoint.
- Excellent forward planning, organizational, and time management abilities.
- Team player with clear goal orientation and supportive mindset.
- Professional with a positive attitude, taking accountability for responsibilities and demonstrating proactive behaviour.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing; proficiency in Dutch, German, and French is desirable.
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Luke Boyle today for more information.