Junior Credit Controller
Do you speak fluent German and Dutch? (essential)
Are you an experienced Junior Credit Controller?
Do you have strong stakeholder management skills?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Consumer Goods business, on the search for Junior Credit Controller. This is a permanent role based in Amsterdam.
As a Junior Credit Controller you will be responsible for international debtor management. With this you ensure a timely, complete & efficient administrative registration of the transactions arising from the business activities of the business. In this role, the focus will be on international customers, a large part of which are German customers. In order to perform the function well, you master the German language.
- International debtor management
- Written and telephone reminders and reminders of debtors about outstanding items
- Weekly entry of complete and correct direct debit
- Checking debtors for the correct block codes
- Checking overdue debtor invoices and sending a complete overview of the blocked customers to the sales departments
- Checking the blocked deliveries and passing them on to Logistics in good time upon release
- Checking for timeliness, correctness and completeness of delivery proposals drawn up by Logistics before they are actually delivered
- Transfer debtors for whom payment is not forthcoming for collection at the right time
- Ensuring during the year that we are correctly insured for outstanding claims from the customers
- Ensuring that the correct priority code is delivered throughout the year
- Ensure management of a complete and correct customer database
- Drawing up and monitoring compliance with a correct payment schedule
- Daily submission and management of the correct invoices and credit notes to German Purchasing Combinations Katag & Unitex
- Contact person Atradius – Maintain contact and keep track of current debt collection cases
What are we looking for?
- Evidence of excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and deliver across a range of work activities and juggle a busy workload
- Excellent communicator, at all levels, both verbal and written
- Excellent team player
- Strong track record working collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to influence and persuade to gain support
- Promotes inclusivity, diversity, and equality at all times
- Champions company values at all times
- Works collaboratively
- Creative, solution-orientated approach to issue resolution
- Resilience and sensitivity when dealing with complex people matters
Salary £40-48k DOE + benefits.
Please contact Alice Redmond for more information today.