Junior National Account Manager
is currently partnering with a leading Premium Consumer Durable Brand, on the search for a Junior National Account Manager. This is a full-time, permanent role with an expectation of 2-3 days travel across the UK with the remaining time to be home based.
The Junior National Account Manager will be responsible for supporting the current National Account Manager from an admin perspective in preparation for customer meetings. This role has a clear path of progression into Account Management and a fantastic opportunity to learn on the job.
- Support the National Account Manager on retailer presentations
- Attend meetings and maintain relationships where relevant to get partners and staff engaged with the brand and product
- Conduct Visual Merchandising activity in key retailers, ensuring VM guidelines are always followed
- Lead on Product Training with retailers such as John Lewis
- Assist on implementing a training programme that will support and develop new colleagues on both brand and product collections
- Create a database of training details across UK Stores
- Attend tradeshows across the UK and Internationally
- 1-2 years sales experience, account management preferred but not essential
- MS office and IT skills, especially strong excel skills.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Strong Networker, confident in approach
- Team player, with a positive mental attitude
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Degree educated
- Good Sense of Humour
- Clean Driving License
- Ability to travel on a weekly basis, with some international trade shows
Contact Emily Robson for further details.