Key Account Manager
Do sales experience work with premium consumer brands?
Are you experienced in managing retail accounts?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
Macgregor Black are partnering with a Global Leading Premium Consumer brand, on the search for a Account Manager, covering the Southern Region of The Netherlands.
As Account Manager you will join the Sales Team in Europe. You will secure high-quality selective distribution in line with brand strategy and develop sales with retailers through merchandising, product training, sales training, and excellent account management. You will also implement marketing initiatives in close cooperation’s with the regional marketing team.
- Work out distribution and sales development plans for the area.
- Continuously follow up with customers to secure stock level of all items and agreed product presentation.
- Contract negotiations and implementation of the brands requirements to retailers.
- Ensure that selective distribution requirements are fulfilled.
- Continuously improve merchandising in stores, including installation of in-store equipment and point-of-sales materials.
- Ensure all retailers’ staff receive training.
- Gather and share news on the market and on competitor’s developments/activities and other relevant information helping to understand the market better.
What are we looking for?
- Experience with developing distribution and sales for branded consumer goods.
- Knowledge of how to motivate and train retail sales personnel.
- Background from competitive sales cultures.
- Ideally experience with selective distribution policies of exclusive/up-market products/brands.
- Analytical/Digital Mindset with a structural way of working
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Emily Robson for further information.