Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Are you a driven key account manager with on trade experience?
Have you a passion for brands with a story?
Can you help a brand build sustainably in line with company values?
Macgregor Black are currently in partnership with a premium spirits company on the search for x2 key account managers. This is a permanent- hybrid role based in London.
As a Key account manager you will be the face of the brand to key customers within the on trade, using your knowledge and experience to help the brand grow.
What You’ll Do
- Delivery of budgeted Volume, £NSV, £GP and distribution targets with the defined customer(s).
- Full account management for designated IFT accounts (both standalone bars and restaurants and groups in London, working collaboratively and effectively to improve commercial results and build long-lasting relationships
- Build relationships with key Route to Market (On Trade Wholesale) partners that supply the target accounts
- Prepare, implement and monitor of strategic plans with objectives for key customers in order to ensure sustainable value growth.
- Able to contribute to key business processes:
- Weekly & monthly performance updates
- Customer demand planning, forecasting and risks & ops process
- Annual P&L planning Annual brand and channel planning
- Identify, define and execute growth projects enabling timely and well-targeted changes that anticipates on the developing market.
- Ensure close collaboration with Marketing to bring brand plans to life in the market place.
- Working closely with other functions such as Finance, Culture and Operations ensure the best possible delivery against agreed KPI’s and targets.
- Provide wider commercial insight to the business in order to contribute the medium-term plan.
What You’ll Need
- A minimum of 2 years’ sales/commercial experience, including multichannel experience in fields sales, regional and national managed groups.
- A strong ability to forecast accurately and an attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to use data to create commercial arguments
- Entrepreneurship and an eye for new opportunities
- Highly developed influencing and negotiating ability
- Well developed written & verbal communication, presentation skills
- A passion for Craftmanship
- An educated palate for great gin
- Happy to get ‘hands dirty’ and get involved in all that is going on
- Plate spinning brilliance
- Must have full clean driving license held for a minimum of one year
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company pension scheme with 8% employer contribution.
- Hybrid and flexible working
- When in the office you get to work by the stills and see distillation in action
- Private Healthcare through Vitality with access to their Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Monthly free Gin
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 2 paid volunteering days a year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to financial well-being platform Bippit
- Enhanced sick pay (including two mental health days a year)
- Enhanced parental leave (6 months fully paid leave for primary caregivers and 1 month for secondary)
- Quarterly company team days and monthly social events organised by our Ministry of Fun