Key Account Manager
Are you seeking an opportunity to represent one of the leading sporting goods brands globally?
Are you experienced in Key Account Management?
Are you entrepreneurial and adaptable?
MacGregor Black are proudly partnering with a Leading Sporting Goods company, on the search for a Key Account Manager. This is a permanent role based in London.
As a Key Account Manager, you will have full responsibility of managing relationships with all major key accounts and lead the business growth in your category.
Your primary focus will be on building strong partnerships, maximising revenue & achieving sales targets. The ideal candidate possesses an understanding of the sports / fashion industry, exceptional sales and negotiations skills and a track record of successfully managing Key Accounts &/or Distributors:
- Developing & executing sales and account plans to drive revenue growth and achieve financial targets. Identifying opportunities to upsell & introduce new products or services to customers.
- Building a trusted relationship with the most essential customers, having a full understanding of the sales process (from order to delivery) and continually building and updating knowledge of the category & the retail landscape to understand the unique aspects & challenges of a customer’s business.
- Analysing sales data and other performance metrics to support decision making and course correction to business plans using insights to shape and lead the conversation on category management with the customers
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting of sales numbers to the Commercial Director and the wider business whilst conducting market research, analysing industry trends, and gathering competitor intelligence to identify market opportunities and threats.
- Developing and implementing a consumer-centric, brand building plan with accounts / distributors including purchase and distribution targets
- Contributing to key business meetings such as annual planning meeting, commercial strategy, forecast validation, demand planning and brand meetings, presenting a review of account performance identifying challenges and opportunities as appropriate
- Collaborating cross functionally to ensure seamless co-ordination and customer satisfaction.
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record of exceptional sales performance involving Key Accounts and/or International Distributors. Regularly achieving and exceeding KPIs and targets.
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach – innovate and think outside the box to create and execute new opportunities
- Honest, open and willing to both receive and give constructive criticism to drive high performance within the team and wider business.
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Michael Heap for more information today.