Are you an experienced production manager within FMCG?
Are you comfortable working in a line centric production environment?
Do you have strong leadership skills that allow you to optimise both your team and machinery alike?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading FMCG brand on the search for a Line Lead. This is a perm role based in Bremen (Germany).
- Define what, why and how. Set targets/expectations. Assign critical work. Routinely review results.
- Full responsibility for dedicated line. Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Morale (SQDCM).
- Implement a clear working culture in terms of Safety and Quality by Coaching workforce directly on the shop floor.
- Steer and coordinate OP-X deployment to the line together with the OP-X Team
What are we looking for?
- Ability to manage the successful and smooth transition from current to desired organisation structure, ways of working, culture and practices.
- The ability to identify and apply leading-edge approaches against new ideas, needs and insights to drive incremental improvements.
- At least 3 years’ experience in shift leading within FMCG.
- Someone who will invest in really understanding the business. Know each person in the team (who they are, strengths, skills needs, etc.) and wants to invest in everyone’s continued growth (including your own).
Salary is up to €90k + benefits.
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.