Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer within a manufacturing environment?
Are you passionate about Engineering and have a passion to learn/develop your skills?
Do you want a career within a collaborative Engineering team?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading FMCG brand on the search for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. This is a perm role based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Participation in the delivery of the Engineering department vision and strategic plan
- Maintain production OEE to hit site KPI targets
- Identify and action opportunities for improvements within the engineering environment
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene in Engineering areas
- Adherence and the support of factory wide systems for the adherence to company policies and statutory regulations for health, safety, and environment
- Work in partnership with the relevant parties to aid in the planning and support of all capital engineering projects
- Pro-active team player who can build effective credibility quickly within peer group
What are we looking for?
- FMCG experience preferred – Packaging equipment is desired
- Time served Multi-Skilled Engineer – Electrical qualification advantageous
- Good at problem solving, with a flexible and proactive attitude – with a passion to learn
- Team player within a close team
Attractive two shift pattern
Salary £39,000 + Benefits
Please contact Scott Millican today for further information.