Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer within a fast-paced environment?
Do you want to be part of a proactive team striving for continuous improvement?
Are you passionate about Engineering and with proven Electrical knowledge?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Raw Material Processing Business on the search for a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical). This is a perm role based in Durham.
- Identify production problems/deficiencies and solve with a methodical approach
- Continuous improvement strategies for process optimisation
- Plan and execute preventative maintenance tasks
- Reactive maintenance during production running hours
- Work with maintenance and production to hit daily OEE targets
- Adherence and the support of factory wide systems for the adherence to company policies and statutory regulations for health, safety, and environment
- Work in partnership with the relevant parties to aid in the planning and support of all capital engineering projects
- Pro-active team player who can build effective credibility quickly within peer group
What are we looking for?
- Electrical apprenticeship trained
- ONC/HNC Qualified
- Currently an Electrical Engineer or a Multi-skilled Engineer (electrical bias)
- Competent with Motors, control panels, PLCs
DuPont continental shifts (12 hours)
Salary circa £45K + Benefits (33 days holiday, bonus scheme etc.)
Please contact Scott Millican today for further information.