Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer within a manufacturing environment?
Are you genuinely multi-skilled, comfortable with both mechanical and electrical problems?
Do you have experience of fast paced production lines?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading FMCG brand on the search for a Maintenance Engineer. This is a perm role based in Glasgow.
- Participation in the delivery of the Engineering department vision and strategic plan
- Maintain production OEE to hit site KPI targets
- Identify and action opportunities for improvements within the engineering environment
- Adherence and the support of factory wide systems for the adherence to company policies and statutory regulations for health, safety, and environment
- Work in partnership with the relevant parties to aid in the planning and support of all capital engineering projects
- Pro-active team player who can build effective credibility quickly within peer group
What are we looking for?
- 3 years of demonstrable, practical multiskilled (electrical and mechanical) engineering and maintenance experience in an FMCG environment is preferred
- Time served Engineering NVQ or City & guilds qualification – HNC in relevant engineering subjects is desired
- Full UK driving licence
- Multi-skilled (electrical bias is preferred)
Please contact Scott Millican today for further information.