Maintenance Technician – Electrical bias
Are you a multi-skilled maintenance technician with an electrical bias?
Do you want to work for a genuinely fantastic manufacturing business?
Are you experienced working with reactive and pre planned maintenance on production equipment?
MacGregor Black is working with a Leading FMCG Brand on the search for an Engineering Technician. This is a permanent role based in Swindon.
- This role requires a multi-skilled technician with production line experience.
- You will ensure that all machinery and equipment is installed, maintained, and operated to maximise production output and efficiencies, recommending, and implementing improvements where necessary.
- You will carry out fault diagnosis and repair breakdowns.
What are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to HNC level in an engineering related discipline.
- Electrical bias.
- Significant engineering experience of maintenance systems within a complex FMCG production environment.
- Experience of lean manufacturing would be advantageous.
Salary – £37k + benefits
For more information, please contact Rob Blackburn.