Are you a qualified or part qualified CIMA or ACCA?
Able to analyse data to make commercial business decisions?
Can you prepare monthly management accounts?
MacGregor Black is currently partnering with a Leading Country Lifestyle Brand, on the search for Management Accountant. This is a permanent role based in Oxfordshire.
As the Management Accountant, you will support the Financial Controller, this role will focus on the production of monthly management accounts and balance sheet control. Close working relationships are required across all departments, working for the UK and Europe business.
- Ensure the integrity of the financial record keeping and reporting systems including preparation of monthly journals, correction of mis-postings and regular scrutiny of nominal ledger accounts
- Responsibility to produce monthly management accounts, ensuring that the ledgers are closed, reconciled and relevant journals are prepared and posted
- Monitor monthly financial results against Forecast / Sales Plan
- Balance sheet preparation for review and reconciliations
- Support the forecasting/ budget process
- Review current processes and update/improve as required
- Manage the Credit Card expenditure and reconciliation process
- Manage the VAT returns for all Europe registrations and reconciliations.
- Managing intercompany transaction with the US parent company
- Manage and reconcile stock/ goods in transit
- Research and resolve discrepancies and issues
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Be able to provide at short notice financial info / analysis / commentary / recommendations
- Work with operational teams to develop their financial knowledge & understanding
- Any other ad hoc duties required by management.
What are we looking for?
- Degree or equivalent (below)
- Acca, CIMA or ACA part qualified or working towards
- Analytical and data reporting
- Organisation, planning, time management and prioritisation
- Communication skills
- IT Literacy including MS Office especially Excel
- Strong decision-making ability
- Preferred high volume transaction experience
- Knowledge of SAGE & SAP desirable
- Process improvement & change management
- 1+ years management accounts experience
- Logical mind
- Consensus builder
- Personal drive
- Results orientated
- Integrity and strong business ethics
Competitive salary + benefits.
Please contact Nichola Saul today for more information.