Are you looking for a Management Accountant position?
Are you experienced with Payroll?
Are you full or part qualified?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading supply business with the search for a Management Accountant. This is a permanent role based in Teesside.
As the Management Accountant you will support the Financial Controller with Financial performance management, reporting and forecasting of the site.
Responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Management of monthly and weekly payroll
- Overseeing and reconciliation of the balance sheets and fixed asset registers
- Management of cashflow forecasting
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns and annual P11Ds and PSA returns to HMRC
- Management of Accruals and Prepayments
- Variance Analysis
- Overseeing daily invoice and margin analysis
- Supporting in year end audit
What or we looking for?
- Ideally a full or part qualified accountant
- Experience of working within an SME environment
- Previous experience of managing a payroll process
Salary on offer is up to £45k + Benefits
Please contact Carl Maw today for further information