Do you have proven Marketing experience?
Are you looking to further your career with a luxury consumer goods brand?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Luxury Consumer Goods Brand on the search for a Marketing Director. This is a permanent role with hybrid working based in North Yorkshire.
- Managing a team you will, build the brands marketing vision & strategy, working closely with the MD to ensure a consistent and effective brand strategy and sustainable & profitable business growth globally.
- You will manage the global vision and enable those around you to build measurable marketing campaigns that resonate at all stages of the D2C journey.
- Define and deliver the Communications Strategy considering all stages of the consumer journey to build a holistic and efficient marketing plan.
- Fully manage and own the marketing & advertising budget, maximizing ROI across both D2C and B2B channels
- Lead & build the online & offline marketing calendar to identify opportunities to develop brand awareness, raise brand image and ensure best in class Global / Ecommerce / Key Accounts /local markets integrated sales & marketing plans, tools, and creative assets.
- Develop marketing function both from a structural and talent development standpoint.
- Collaborate with your peers and the wider team to build compelling brand plans that will put our product and our consumer at the heart of our marketing communications, and that will build equity in key products.
- Measure and integrate consumer insights mechanisms to deliver inform consumer led campaigns and brand experiences. Share key consumer insights with other departments to nurture a consumer led culture across the brand.
What are we looking for?
- Digitally focused & extremely organised
- Experience in a truly multi-channel business
- Possesses a global understanding of the target consumer and markets
- D2C experience is essential & B2B experience highly preferential
- Experience with international markets is preferred (US, AUS, ME, UK and EU)
Competitive Salary + benefits.
Please contact Emily McMahon for further information.