MacGregor Black London, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
Ready to transform Brands with Influence?
Passionate about partnerships?
Do you want to make a real impact?
MacGregor Black are proudly partnering with a Hight Impact Beauty brand on the search for a Marketing Executive. This is a permanent role based in London.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing and growing the influencer affiliate program of the company. In addition, you will build and maintain relationships with affiliates, optimise performance, drive revenue growth and analysing performance using scalable software.
- Develop and execute influencer affiliate marketing strategies to attract and retain high-performing affiliates.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competitor activity.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align affiliate strategies with sales goals and targets.
- Identify and recruit new influencer affiliates to expand the affiliate network.
- Nurture relationships with existing influencer affiliates
- Monitor and analyse influencer affiliate program performance, including conversion rates, traffic, and revenue generated.
- Prepare regular reports on influencer affiliate program performance, including sales, commissions, and ROI.
- Optimise the influencer affiliate program by identifying areas for improvement and implementing appropriate strategies.
- Track and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess affiliate program performance and identify trends or opportunities.
- Ensure affiliates adhere to program guidelines
- Work closely with the marketing and product team, develop marketing collateral, landing pages, and promotional materials optimised for affiliates.
- Provide feedback and insights from affiliates to enhance product offerings.
What are we looking for?
- Passionate about seeing results and possess a can do attitude
- Clear case studies to demonstrate where they have developed an affiliate programme at scale with evidence of revenue and profitability growth
- Evidenced ability to track ROI of affiliates and make informed commercial decisions with data
- Extensive knowledge of tools to allow scale of affiliate programme
- Relationships with talent companies, media channels and affiliates that are proven to drive volume