Do you have proven experience in an administrative role?
Are you passionate about Toys?
Do you want to further your career in a global business?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading Toy brand on the search for a Merchandiser within their Toy department. This is a permanent role based in the Manchester office.
- Creating Customer administration forms for new item creation set up as well as new item creation on the system
- Raising and running purchase orders to suppliers to ensure goods ship correct, on time and in full
- Creating and managing customer orders, custom packaging, and sample requests
- Working with a team of buyers, design/packaging, and QC for running orders and development to ensure smooth order process.
- In-depth critical path management with both supplier and customer
- Liaising with suppliers regarding artwork, samples, shipment images and invoices
- Working closely with the buying and sales teams regarding samples and delivery dates to ensure on time and in full deliveries
- Chasing up concept and sample approvals for licensed products before goods can be produced.
- Arranging sample requirements such as red seal, gold seals and photography samples.
- Sending samples to the customer via courier service and chasing or approvals
- Checking packaging specifications and working through customer manuals to highlight specific requirements on made to order products
- Problem solving for any issues that arise internally for a solution before approaching the customer.
- Working with customers to provide exceptional service through effective and efficient communication at all times to meet expectations
- General administration and ad hoc duties requested by the buyers/director.
- Willingness to assist colleagues in other departments during peak times
What are we looking for?
- 3 years’ experience within merchandising – preferably with a variety of roles & responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills – confident speaking to internal and external customers and suppliers
- Ability to establish, develop and maintain supplier and customer relationships with professionalism
- Good knowledge of Excel (essential) and Microsoft NAV preferable but not essential, as the successful candidate will receive full training of our computer systems
- Organisation and prioritisation skills, with an exceptional eye for detail and ability to manage workloads efficiently
- Highly motivated, proactive, and eager to learn new products/customers.
- Proactive and solution driven individual who uses initiative and thrives on having responsibility and ownership
- Positive and committed person who loves a varied working day and is involved in many different projects throughout the Toy division.
Please contact Abbie Richardson for further information.