Multi-skilled Engineer (Elec Bias)
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer within a FMCG environment?
Are you passionate about Engineering and developing your career?
Are you genuinely multi-skilled with proven Electrical Engineering experience?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading FMCG brand on the search for a Multi-Skilled Engineer (Elec Bias). This is a perm role based in Leeds.
- Responsible for planned maintenance, breakdowns and line change-overs
- Participation in the delivery of the Engineering department vision and strategic plan
- Maintain production OEE to hit site KPI targets
- Identify and action opportunities for improvements within the engineering environment
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene in Engineering areas
- Adherence and the support of factory wide systems for the adherence to company policies and statutory regulations for health, safety, and environment
- Work in partnership with the relevant parties to aid in the planning and support of all capital engineering projects
- Pro-active team player who can build effective credibility quickly within peer group
What are we looking for?
- FMCG experience preferred
- Competent with single and three phase systems
- Basic fault finding on PLC, inverters, relays
- Good mechanical knowledge
Shift 6:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00
Salary £42,700 + Benefits
Please contact Scott Millican today for further information.