Are you an experienced maintenance engineer within a manufacturing environment?
Do you have experience of fast paced production lines?
Are you genuinely multi-skilled, comfortable with both mechanical and electrical problems?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a leading FMCG brand on the search for a Multi-skilled Engineer. This is a perm role based in Falkirk.
- Support site to meet top level KPI’s
- Assist Engineering team to achieve all annual targets in the Engineering scorecard
- Improvement Projects
- GMP Audit Compliance
- Health and Safety
- To support group sites when required.
What are we looking for?
- Essential – Time served Engineer
- Preferred – Electrically biased with Mechanical experience
- Preferred – 3 years plus experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of safe working practices
- Use of problem-solving techniques
- Fault finding and corrective action on a variety of electrical components (i.e., contactors, relays, motors, invertors, servo drives, etc)
- Fault finding and corrective action on a variety of mechanical components
- Computer literate
- Organisation and Prioritisation of workload
- Essential – Full UK Driving licence / or the ability to commute to site in accordance with the shift patterns
Salary – £42,137 + benefits
Please contact Rob Blackburn today for further information.