National Account Manager
Have you got a proven track record in building long term key customers in education?
Do you have experience in bidding for tenders within the education space?
Are you proficient in providing tailored solutions to customer needs?
Macgregor Black are partnering with a global market leading fine art material brand, on the search for a National Account Manager.
As National Account Manager You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by understanding their requirements. The ideal candidate will be competent in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop relationships with new and existing major clients in the education space.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Create sales strategies for each major client.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Experience of selling art supplies or stationery.
- Work equally well autonomously, and in a team environment.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter.
- Be capable of making decisions independently within the company guidelines.
- To be able to manage and prioritise.
- The ability to work on own initiative, be a team player, be analytical / numerate.
- Attention to detail with communication and data.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience as key account manager and developing sales strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of selling into the education space alongside national retailers.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or extensive work experience
Please contact Lewis Millican for further information.